I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekly Calendar for my New Kitchen--HUGE


Size came to 26x46


Hello Everyone. I hope you have having a great weekend. All my christmas shopping is done !!!! happy dance!!!!!  so I had time to play in my craftroom. Here is what I made this afternoon.

I have a great new kitchen with a BIG empty wall. I wanted an art project to place on that huge wall. So when  I saw  this weekly calendar. I found this calender while playing on Pinterst the other day. It was perfect. The calendar is made with 8 Photo frames with glass and scrapbooking paper.  

This is a very easy project to do. Choose 8 frames from 5x7 or 8x10 or the 8.5x11. Depending on how big you want to make your calendar. Each of my frames are 8.5x11. I got mine at the Dollar Tree. I cut the letters from Storybook at 3 1/4 in black vinyl. The papers came from a paper pack from Walmart.


 Open up the frame and insert the decorative paper. Place the frame back together. I hot glued all 8 frames together. Then I labeled them by the day. The 8th one is to write notes on or add a quote. I took a dry erase marker and taped string  around the bottom of the marker. I then hung it with a push pin next to the calendar. You simply erase the  glass with a dry paper towel. You get bored with the paper you can change it out. EASY PEASY
Here is where you can see the original http://fey-next2heaven.blogspot.com/2011/09/our-launch-pad-new-weekly-calendar.html


Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri