I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy 31st Birthday Card



                                                     Hello everyone!
This is a card I made for a friends daughter's 31st birthday. I started with a 5x7 card and rounded one edge.
The clock from the front was cut from the Picturesque Cart. The cake was cut from Birthday Bash. The inside sentiment was printed from my computer. I used a center key on my cricut to cut around it with  Elegant Edges cart. The 31 was cut from StoryBook cart. I used SNOW-TEX for some texture on the cake.
This was a fun card to make. Have a great day. Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog.
Happy Crafting
Terri

3 comments:

  1. So cut and excellent job on the icing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have be:
    So Cute, you did an excellent job on the icing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I could of used that idea last week for my daughters 30th BD. Love the icing effect.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri