I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tims Tag # 12 Final Tag




Wow, what a tag Tim had for us this morning. I knew when I saw it that I was in trouble. I didn't have the little lady he had displayed on his gorgeous tag.  I also do not have any of his tissue paper. BUT I DO WANT THAT ( pretty please Santa).....So I had to improvise.

 I just cut out by hand a  body out of card stock. I did have a great crown and wings. They were all one necklace this morning. I cut them apart and glued them to the tag. The heart and the snow flake ( attached to a silver  button) are all from my stash. I had a paper napkin that had some script on it. So I fringed it and made a flower. I loved the look for the flower and plan to use that again.The letters I cut from Storybook at 3/4 inches and painted silver. I used tinsel for the bottom. I used a script stamp for the background. Then painted  the tag white. Then turned the tag and stamped a music note stamp across the tag.

If I had  the little lady I would have loved this tag. Some things you just cant skimp on. You have to give me credit for trying LOL
Thanks for sticking with me for the 12 Tags. I had fun! I hope you did too. The comment's have all been so nice. Thank you all!!
Tomorrow I will NOT be posting a Tag :)
Happy Crafting
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Terri, Glad I rode along and watched how you made each tag each day. tutorials and all the ideas that you came up with when you didn't have what he had was amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag, you did a great job using what you had. I have had to improvise on most of the tags this year, still that's what makes it fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri