I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Honeycomb Pumpkin Cards

Hello Everyone
Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking a look at some of my cards. I'm still in shock that I have reached over 100 followers. Thank you so much!!!!! You have no idea what that means to me.
I have been working on some cards that are for one of the swaps I signed up. Here are some pics. These cards were made with some Halloween decorations I found at the Dollar Tree. I made 6 of these cards.
In trying to fill  some large blocks of time that I have found myself with, I think I may have signed up for to many swaps. I have so many cards left to make. I have been having a blast however working with so much paper and Ranger Inks. I am in the middle of my first Ranger product card swap. There are 20 6x6 pages to be made. I am a bit behind. Im on my 3rd sketch and still not 100% decided what the outcome will be. As soon as I'm done I will post the pages. I decided to work on these 6 cards while I was taking a break from the Ranger  6x6 pages. Now that I am done with this set of cards. I will get back to my  other swap cards.
Have a great week. I am so glad Fall is coming to Texas!!!! Funny when low 90's feel like a Fall day!!!!

I got this idea from watching a video from Inky Antics, They have some new honeycomb paper and stamps sets. Here is the video http://www.inkyantics.com/honeypop.htm
Pumpkins were cut at 2" and 1 1/2 from MS Seasonal Cake Cart. The arrow was cut  at 4" from Sans Serif cart. The sentiment was a stamp. The bookplate is a Sizzix die.

Inside mat was cut at 7 3./4 by 4 3/4. The stamp was a $1 stamp from Michaels. I rounded the corners with my MS corner rounder

The honeycombs came from The Dollar Tree. I found these in the halloween section. They came 6 to a package.


Happy Crafting
Terri

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love how you used the Halloween decoration inside your card! TFS and good luck on the ranger 6x6.
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me say congratulations on being published.

    The idea of using a honeycomb pumpkin for the inside of your card is such an original idea. Thank you for showing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards and cool use of the decorations! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the idea from Inky Antic. They have some honey comb paper and matching stamps.
    I will add the link to this post.
    Thanks for taking a look at my card.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the best card that I saw! Love it so much! Can't wait to see your Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri