I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Stick Pin Dress Form




She is made from wire and stands about 12 inches tall

I stuffed her with fiberfill before I wrapped her in fabric.

The fiberfill will hold all the stick pins in place.



 
I used hot glue to hold the fabric on the frame.

I used tulle to wrap around her waist and for her scarf. She is a wonderful place to hold stick pins. She will be a gift for a lovely lady that sent me a wonderful RAK along with a napkin swap.


2 comments:

  1. This is soo cool, did you make her out of wire yourself and if so, how? I love to work with wire but have never done anything like that! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I bought her at Ross a while back. I saw a video on youtube where a lady made a large dress form. I got the idea from there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2pe60VjCbU&feature=BFa&list=HL1316012427&lf=mh_lolz&index=6

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri