I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wedding Lacy Window Card

              

Good Morning Everyone
Today I have a wonderful card. Its called a Wedding Lacy Window card. It could be used for some many occasions. Mothers day, sympathy card, a teenage card ( if done in wild colors) I will be using mine as a Valentine card for my mom. She isn't a frilly girl. So this card will have just the right amount of feminine charm.
I found this card in a book called Flower Power.
I hope you enjoy the video. After I made the card and the video I decided to make it with hearts too. I like the idea of the hearts. I ran out of hearts but I wanted to show it to you. It would make a cute card too.

Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the change up of the card to go with the season. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, I love this card. can't wait to try to make one, see so many different possibilities!! You are so awesome, thanks for the insprirations!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies. Thsi card was a joy to make. I think the heart one has some promise. Maybe different colored pink and red hearts would look better.Maybe even pattern paper.
    Thanks again for watching
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just beautiful! I came across your blog while surfing and I am so glad I did. I have signed up for e-mail and look forward to future inspiration! So glad your little granddaughter is on the road to recovery.
    paravella@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri