I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 4 Of Marions 31 Challenge


Day 4 of Marions Journal challenge.


On day 4, I had such a fantastic day. Have you ever had a day where you felt hope was so high. 2011 was such a crazy year not only for me but for members of my family. We all talked about the great hope we had for 2012, when we were all together at Christmas. Then on the 4th so many things started changing that my hope and faith was at such a high point.

I know everyday wont be spectacular so when you have a good day make note of it. As we are doing in this challenge.
This challenge has been such a blessing to me. It made me stop and on each day reflect what happened that day. Nothing that has happened was expected or planned. It makes me look at each day in detail. Something I have not done in a very long time. This challenge makes me look forward to tomorrow with expectations of hope that this year is different.

Now on day 5..wellll not as good. My cell phone broke and I had a 2 hour chat with customer service. I then spent money I didn't want to spend buying a new phone. Then this morning I woke to my old phone returning to it correct state and working as if it had never went blank. Not only did it go blank yesterday then it come back on with all the screen's showing backwards. The phone company swore they had never seen a phone this possessed and could not possibly fix it. No warranty left. Then this morning is working as if it was a new phone.  wow!! 
Thank goodness I had a good day on day 4 . Otherwise I would have thought this year is %$%&**#%^%

We will see how I interpret that tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this page! I so need to do this when I'm having a good day! Boy were both starting out the year similiar. A better walk with God and getting healthy it must be some cosmo thing gonna on or God has a purpose for the 2 of us. Oh I got to check this Challenge out over the weekend it just seems like to much fun to be missing out on. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri