I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3rd Valentine Card from Paper Crafts

Here is the 3rd of the  Valentine cards I made from the magazine Paper Crafts. These are the 3 that I just loved from that magazine.
I hope you enjoy the video and make some great Valentine cards. Im working on a hand full of other cards and a home decor project. I plan to get the home decor project done this week !!! And posted!
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Very cute easy card, TFS. I keep forgetting that Elegant Edges has all those frames that can be used for cards besides the backgrounds. I'll have to venture into the cart again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri