I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some exciting news and Day 3

Page 3 was a blast to do. I do enjoy this type of art. However, I'm not sure how its showing on the blog. Most of the people who follow my blog are card makers. I understand  some may not be interested  in the Mix Media Art projects thus far. Don't worry I will be back to posting cards very soon.
                      I have some exciting news
 I have been ask to be a designer on the Card a Day blog http://cardadayblog.blogspot.com/ . I'm am so excited to be asked to participant with such wonderful card markers.
  Thank you ladies so much for inviting me into your group. I can't wait to get back to making and posting cards. My first card for the Card a Day blog is January 10th. I hope you will join me on their wonderful blog.
 
Here is how day 3 turned out. I enjoyed the process of making this page. I used a napkin, mod podge and lots of paint, some bling and tissue paper. It looks like it was thrown together in 10 minutes took me 2 hours!!!! A labor of love. At least a card that takes two hours usually looks like you put that much work into it. This mix media art form has me having mixed emotions about it.
Here are the pic's from day 3
 
Picture of me on day 3 showing off my badge from work.

I added a small card over the pocket. It covers most of my pic. Inside the card I wrote my thoughts on the day. Over all I like this page and enjoyed doing it.
Thanks for stopping by
Join me over at Card A Day Blog http://cardadayblog.blogspot.com/
Happy crafting 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. I love your work and look forward to your art as you progress through the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri