I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Loved Valentine Card


Hello Everyone!!
Today I have a Valentine card that I just love. I saw this card last year in a magazine and cut it out. I wanted to save the picture and try my hand at making this card one day. Here is my take on the lovely Valentine card. It was made my Jo Kill. I still love her original card.


I was going through my stash of torn out magazines card pictures.  I found a few I really love. So this week I plan to show you my take on a few of my favorite saved pics of cards from this last year.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Cute card the brown background is interesting with all the texture. TFS can't wait to see the rest of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card contain good images on front side, show a really beauty of world, that is very lovely and delicious. I never reject of nature of beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri