I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Kimmie is home

What a week this past week has been. But I am happy to announce that Kimmie has been released from the hospital! Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes. God is Good!

Now I have to recover myself. Between the overnight hospital sleeping chair and the 10 hour drive home last night. I am now exhausted. I have a full day of work to catch up on. Then Tuesday is my day off. I plan to rest and play in my craft room for a bit.
Thank you again for your kind words and prayers for my sweet grand baby.
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad your granddaughter is home. Get lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear the Kimmie is doing better and is home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri