I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Get Well Card---Duct Tape Style


Hello Everyone
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my Get Well Card for the Card A Day Blog.


Today is a very simple but sweet Get Well Card. If you grew up the way I did, then you really get this card. My dad was a Jack of all trades and a master of none of them. He fixed everything with duct tape or Duck tape as we called it when we were kids. LOL. It makes me smile even today.

So I hope you make this card for the " Jack" in your family Or maybe just for the problems we cant really fix at all, but really want to.

Please stop by the Card a Day Blog and see some of the other wonderful cards they have there. A new Card each day of the month. Some wonderful card ideas and some great blogs to follow.
http://cardadayblog.blogspot.com/

This card is very simple
A-2 size white card.
Decorative paper with Wrenches ( or any type tool) cut at 3 x 4 1/2
White strip cut at 1/2 by 4 1/2 placed above the decorative paper
Blue card stock cut at 2 1/2
Layer on top of blue card stock  mat 4 by 5 1/2
Button from my stash
 I used a punch for the label. I punched it out of duct tape.
I used my computer to print out the sentiment. Then I cut it into strips.
Cut strips of duct tape apply to front of the card

Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri