I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas 2013 Everyone.
I'm hoping you had a great day. I spent the day with my mother in East Texas.  I hope you also had a great day.

 I have good news,  that I am excited about. I will be starting up my blog again in January. I have taken a year off to do other things beside craft and blog about it. I started a small business. I've opened a booth at the local antique mall. I've coached my granddaughters cheerleading team. I've changed jobs. I've bought a new vehicle. I've changed churches.  I have grown as a person and as a Christian.

It has been a very busy and  wonderful year. In growing my business I have taken out my craft room!! I know, crazy right?????
I'm in the process of taking all the noncraft stuff out of my craft room and replacing all things craft. No one is more happier about this than my granddaughter.

I haven't made a card or any other craft in a year. I have been busy painting furniture. And lots of it! I might add a furniture painting video or two on my blog. Other than that I'm not sure what else I will be blogging about. Please let me know what you guys have been up to this past year. Also let me know what's the latest craft craze and what you'd like to see on my blog.

Im so excited about being back on my blog. I will post something crafty soon!


                                Pic of my grand daughter Kimberlee and me Halloween 2013

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, well hello there I missed you where ypou been and Merry Christmas .....I hope you are OK .....

    MaryuRedford

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooooo Mary. So nice to hear from you. I am doing great. Ive been so busy but im starting to craft again. So glad you stopped by! Tell me what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri