I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!

 



I wanted to stop in and show you my favorite pic from Christmas 2012. I know what your thinking but Christmas is still a few days away. But we had to open our presents early since my grand daughter is going out of town to spend time with her dad tomorrow. See my post yesterday and you will see I got my christmas present early too. And I loved it.

Kimmie had a great Christmas too. She had tons of presents under the tree. Barbies, barbies and more barbies, a Kindle, tons of girls stuff and one present way in the back that took her by complete surprise.


 All summer long she has asked for a mermaid tail. Not just any mermaid tail but an actual working mermaid tail. Where does one buy a mermaid tail??? I hadden a clue....So I made her one. This is the  happiness I have ever seen this 6 year old.


 Christmas is so magical when your 6. And really magical when your a Grandma.
Have the best Christmas ever!!! I am so blessed.
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Terri! What a wonderful gift and I agree it is really magical when your a Grandma n a Grandpa too (my husband loves it!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri