I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

Needle Felting Projects In The Works

Merry Christmas Eve everyone. I pray  you all are safe and enjoying a great time with your family. We will be heading to church soon to celebrate the birth of our Lord. This is a precious time at my house.


I have been busy with work and christmas  but I have also been playng....
working on my needle felting projects. I have one wall hanging about ready to be machine needle felted.  My machine will be deliver on Thursday. I cant wait to get that machine  up and running!
Here is my first project.  Im doing a wall hanging. I love the vibrant colors against the black. It is just tacked down for the moment. There will be a few changes but over all I like the color combination and the placements. I plan to add a few more leaves and add some more dimension.


 I likened my wall hanging to a quilt I saw on Pinterest.
Here is a picture of the  original quilt. She sells the pattern for the quilt. If your interested, I have included her link. She has alot of wonderful designs on her web site and blog. I loved them all. I used sizzix dies to make my wall hanging.
Oh my!http://www.materialobsession.com.au/epages/mama12093.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/mama12093/Products/%22Hooterville%20-%20Pattern%22

Here a few more things I want to use for  practice. I'm sure there will be a learning curve. So I have several things ready to play with before I touch my wall hanging with the needle felting machine.
felt door

bird and vines

wreaths

Bird.
 I hope to use this in a wool needle felted quilt. I have every big plans for me and my new obsession!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri