I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

White Swan Needle Felting

A Needle Felting video..

Hello Everyone. I have finally made another needle felting video. There I have made a
3-d swan. This came from a book I got from Amazon. I hope you learn something from this video. I am learning so much about needle felting and I am LOVING it.

I got my felting machine and I am having a blast. I plan to do a video on the machine. Sort of a review about the Simplicity felter. I had gotten the Janome 725 but i did not like it. So that was returned and I ordered the Simplicity 12 needle felter. This was a better choice for me.
Enjoy the video.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri