I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mooning Duck and Flat Needle felting

Hello Everyone!!! So glad you had time to stop by today. I made a video showing how I made a flat needle felted bird. I plan to make a quilt and make  all the squares with felted birds. Its a simple block but I really enjoyed making it.

I also shared with you my mooning duck. He's really adorable and I hope you enjoy the video.

Oh yeah, for some reason my camera filmed the video in black and white. I'm still working on understanding my new camera. My son says that even a 5th grader could use it....hmmmmm whats he implying?   lol
Have a great week
Happy Life in 2013
Terri

1 comment:

  1. lol - you'll get it figured out. I swear, the older I get, the longer it takes me to learn something. Love your felting, but miss your cardmaking SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri