I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Felted Pekingese and Wall Art





Hello Everyone. Today I wanted to share with you my new Needle Felting experience. I know  its not a card. I'm so sorry to the ones that stopped by my blog to see a new card creation. Trying to do two crafts on one blog isn't easy.  Is it time to start two blogs??? One for Card Making and one for Needle Felting? Something I am thinking about.

I made my cute little Pekingese from a kit I bought on line. I choose him because I thought he would be the easiest to make. Easy was important because I have zero experience in making 3 D animals. Since making my dog, I have found a craft shop that teaches how to make a small bear over in Ft Worth. I'm thinking I will take the class to see how its suppose to be done. The classes are pricey so I'm still on the fence about making the commitment.

I think his muzzle is to big for the small dog. So I'm still working on portions and getting them right. Over all for my first time to complete a 3D animal........ I'm happy with it.

I'm also working on an abstract pillow or wall art. I'm not sure what it will be in the end.
I only have the foundation laid and felted. So much more I want to add to embellish it.

My next post will be some paper  lanterns  I am making for a valentine party. My church home group is throwing a big party for our local nursing home we have adopted. I am making a few things to decorate the tables. Ill show them to you on my next post. Ive already posted about the banners I made.
Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Life in 2013
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri