I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Where to store your Handmade Cards?



Pinterst to the rescue-----------
This morning I realized I didn't like the way my cards were just thrown into a pile in a cardboard box. I remember seeing on Pinterst  a few days ago. Where some really cute old vintage suitcases were being used to hold cards for weddings. I thought that is a very sweet idea. Plus I already had a great old case. So I got out my cricut, Story Book cart and Birthday Bash cart. I cut out the banner from BB and added an extra banner and cut off the bird. I then cut my letters from SB. I like the way the banner came out. I glued it across the top of the old case. This will be a great place to store the cards I make in multiplies.

It took 15 minutes!!
I hope this helps you find a place for your handmade cards too.

Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri