I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Felt Heart Valentine Card

Hello Everyone. Today I have a Felt Heart Valentine Card for you. I was on Pintrest the other day. I saw a lady doing a tutorial where she took two pieces of felt. She weaved them together to make a great basket. I wanted that same weaved heart look for my card.


I went to her web site here --http://craftsanity.com and downloaded her template here --http://craftsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Scan-page.pdf . First I did the heart in paper and was as very pleased with the look. Then I did it in felt and I loved it. It is great for a vintage valentine card. The felt doesn't really add that much more weight or bulk to the card. Here is my video tutorial. I hope you enjoy it and make some of theses hearts. Also check out the video on the original web site. The basket she made was adorable too.

Sorry , You tube wouldn't let me edit the video this morning. I will try after work today. It may be working by then.

Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Your work is awesome the handmade Valentine's day greeting card made by you with a red and white heart is an awesome done by you. I like your very much and please upload the video also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri