I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Girl is feeling better



Kimberlee is feeling better today. Though she is not 100%, she is making a good recovery. Her appetite isnt back yet but the fever is gone. So that is some good news.
While waiting on the xrays to come back. Her dad brought in the lap top for her to play on. While Mom snapped some pictures.
Thank you for all your prayers and good wishes. Kimmie will be home soon and be as good as new.
God is Good!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your granddaughter is feeling better. Praying for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri