I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1 Of Marions 31 Challenge

Ok I got the first day's page done. It took me 3 tries and a few more hours than I had planned. But hey I'm learning. Right????  As you can see from my finished page I was on Christy's web page(http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/) and used her Flower Garden canvas as my inspiration. I also took some inspiration from Nicole Pomeroy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?=LAFpIgC1_Cw&feature=related).
 I took what I did New Years day (which was a blind date) and I interpreted that  date into this page. I added a journal page inside the pocket. Where I wrote about the expectations of the day. It was a lot of fun to do. One good thing about Mixed Media Art you cant take yourself or the subject to seriously. Today, that's a good thing for me.



On to Day 2. Yesterday my son and I painted our house numbers on the curb... hmmmmm wonder what that page will look like. Please join me tomorrow and we will find out.
Since I'm not using Marion's downloads.... I wonder am I doing her challenge? Is the challenge just to journal everyday about your life? If that's it then I'm doing it. Let me know if your participating too.
Happy Crafting 2012
Terri





1 comment:

  1. Great job and sounds like a fun challenge, I think I had better check this out further today at lunch. I journal each day so this maybe an easy challenge to do, but I don't take pictures each day. Further investigation ahead, I maybe participating soon. Thanks for letting us know about the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri