I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Bug Magazine has arrived

The Bug Magazine has arrived!!!!! Today I got my copy of The Bug Magazine that I have 3 submission in.
One is a tag I did to celebrate Grandparents day. The other is a tissue and wrap Anniversary card. The other one is a napkin and wrap Fall card.
I will be doing a video on the cards later this week. I was hoping to have it done by now but I have been lost in home repairs. I have been painting my kitchen. I choose a lovely green for my kitchen redo but it turned out to be Cricut green. Dont get me wrong I love that color of  green. However maybe not the best color for a kitchen. So off to Lowes I go again to try another color. I am  so very color challenged. I had a friend once that was so good at paint choices. I miss that talent now. Maybe if he stops by my blog he will offer to give me some help!! I think im on my own here, tho. So I wont have time to get the video done today.  Here are the pictures until then.

Thanks and Happy Crafting

Terri
This was done with a napkin and a cricut cut.

Giant  tag is 11 1/2 inches and pictures of my granddaughter on the wall. In the video I will show you how I made the cricut head and the tiny Cricut cartridges.


Made with 2 tissue paper's from Hallmark and a cricut cut

The inside was from a cricut cart and a stamp

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards! The tag has so many great details - looking forward to the video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri