I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Video on my 2 cards and tag that were published in The Bug Magazine Oct 2011

I got the video done on how I put together the 2 cards and tag. Thanks for taking a look and all the nice emails I have received. You can pick up your copy of the Oct 2011 Bug Magazine at Thebugmagazine.com
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Happy Crafting
Terri

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being published. You deserve it. Great cards. I will have to try this technique some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,
    I just love your blog! I watch your video's over and over again.
    Thank you sooooooo much for sharing.
    mema
    wilsonp58@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,
    Just saw some of your videos and you are a hoot! Lots of good ideas too. I am a crafting grandma with four lovely grandsons. Love your cling wrap videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are great. You have such wonderful ideas.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri