I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Store Front Cards





I saw this card being made on youtube. Check out the awning card video's by Stamping with Di or SlaterDeee or Elainescreations. All these ladies have great how to videos on youtube. This is my version of this card. I loved it so much I made 3 of them. I hope you enjoy them.

Youtube wont let me add text to this video. So I hope it all makes sense. Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks so very much for stopping by my blog and watching my video.
Happy crafting
Terri

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri