I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My new craft room in progress

This is the color I started with Chocolate Brown
No Primer but a few coats later
With the help of a good friend
I now have 3 cream walls and one cricut green wall
Aww the smell of fresh paint!!! The room in my new house that I have chosen for my craft room was painted chocolate brown. I want the room to be green and white. However when the paint was delivered it was antique white not white. At first I wanted to change it out. But it was high quality paint and it was free!!!! so I decide to try it on the wall and see how I liked it.. I liked it!! So we went with it. I already had the green paint. So we did 3 walls in the cream and one accent wall in the green. My plans are to add some adorable Circuit heads to the accent wall. I will cut those from my Expression 2 cartridge in black vinyl .

I want to give a BIG thank you to my friend Richard. Who has gone above and beyond the call of a friend to help me with this move.The good thing about someone helping you paint that doesn't normally paint their place (he lives in an apt) is they wont be asking you to return the favor and help them paint !!! its a win -win !!

All kidding aside he has been a wonderful help to me. I can not tell you how much I appreciate our friendship. God sent me a wonderful person to be my friend and I love him very much. Thank you Richard! I hope someday to be as good of a friend to you as you have been to me.

Thursday will be Richards Birthday. Happy Birthday!!! Here is the card I made for him.

His card has a "India" vibe. He has a heart for India and its people. He has gone there many times as a missionary
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri