I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Card


This card base was made using the Wild Card cartridge, page 48. It cut it at 5 inches with black card stock. The spider web  on the inside was cut  from Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. On the front of the card  I used a halloween napkin. Watch the video here      Paper Napkin and Cling Wrap Card Video    on how to make a card with a napkin and plastic wrap. I added lace around the circle.  A metal charm was added to  hang from the tree that says "Beware". I know its hard to see in the picture. At the end the card was sprayed  with gold glitter all over the front.

This was a fun and quick card to make. Since I didnt have to buy all the small stamps to stamp this card. The printed napkin did all the work for me and saved me the expense.


Happy Crafting
Terri

The move has started. I will post a few pictures on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri