I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Off on a road trip

Wow!! In a few days it will be my birthday. I'm not sure how I feel about that. When you hit 50 I think something changes for you. You stop worrying about what everyone thinks and decide to do your own thing more often. I have decided for my birthday I want to go to OK City to see an art exhibit of the 400 year anniversary of the King James Bible. Sounds like it will be a fun and informational exhibit. No one else wanted to see the exhibit So I'm taking myself on a short few days trip for my birthday. Along the way to OK City I plan to stop by a few scrap booking stores and a stamp shop or two.
Here is the link to the Exhibit     EXPLOREPASSAGES.com
They will be there until October then its off to the Vatican.

When I get back I hope to post a video of our last card swap. The card's are so wonderful!!!! I also have a few cards I have been working on for the next swap. I also have those 6x6 pages for the Ranger swap that are driving me crazy.I'll also post some info on the stores I stopped at along the way. I will post all that when I get back!!

Happy Crafting
Terri

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri