I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Altered Jewerly Box


This is the finished jewerly box I altered.
 I used burlap and solid foam stamps. At the end I decided to use one big stamp instead of the smaller ones.
                                      Use stazon ink,old jewerly box and some a foam stamp.
   I found my jewerly box at a thrift store for $1.00. It had some damage on the top but otherwise in great shape.
 I stamped the burlap with a large butterfly foam stamp. I applied the burlap with Mod Podge to the top of the jewerly box.
 I added trim and embellished the top with flowers, jewels and trinkets.

This was a fun project to do. I got the idea to do this when I was at Garden Ridge the other day...I saw some dressers that were covered in Stamped Burlap. I loved them! They were gorgeous. So I wanted to try to see if Id like it on the jewelry box. I did!!!


Thanks for stoping by my blog
Happy Crafting
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri