I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Christmas | Forward this Picture

It's Christmas Eve and I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas. The gifts, the gatherings, and all the hustle and bustle are not what makes this Christmas special. I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends and enjoy the celebration of our Lords birth.

Thank you for making this past year so rewarding for me in blog land. I have now completed my first full year of blogging. Ive learned alot and I have enjoyed every moment of this past year with you guys.

Im hoping everyone gets their Christmas wish. I got mine earlier this week. Now Im waiting to open my gifts under the tree. I hear Santa will be bring me my most wanted CD.. Adele. Im so excited!!! I love her.
I pray we all have a wonderful happy New Year. Happy Crafting in 2012
Take care and be safe.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri