I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Tim's Tag #5



Once again Tim has fabulously amazed me. I loved his new stamps. Problem.. I don't own any. So I used pattern Christmas paper, ink and acetate. Here is how I did it..

Tag was cut from Joy of the Season as was the acetate tag ( I used packaging) at 6 inches. I inked the pattern paper tag with red ink. The wreath was found on Martha Stewart's seasonal cake cart page 59. I cut it 4 times at 3 inches. I cut it apart and layered it with foam tape. Then I added ribbon and pearls.
I layered the tag with a plain white tag, then the pattern paper ,then the acetate. Added the wreath. Then I used black stazOn ink on the acetate.

I really like the tag but Id really like to have his cool stamps too. I think they made my want list. Are you listening Santa????? hint hint :0
Happy Crafting
Terri

3 comments:

  1. this is apretty tag. Got to get that cart back out I'm missing out on alot of Christmas ideas with it. I have a question on the packaging acetate how did you keep it on the mat and what is your blade/pressure numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a sticky mat. Sometimes I add some 70/30 mixture of tact it over and over. That way I know it will stick. My pressure on the blade is at 6. On the machine I cut at high for the pressure and the speed. With thicker acetate I will use multi cut. This should give you good results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Terri for the info I will give a try and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri