I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Reindeer Noses

I wanted to share with you these adorable little Reindeer Noses pouch I made yesterday.


They are so simple and quick to put together. They would make a great treat for any office or kiddos treat bags.
   They consist of 8 Malt Balls and one Cherry Sour candy. You could use a simple sandwich baggies. Here I used a treat bag cut down to 6 inches. I printed the sentiment off my computer onto card stock. Then used a circle punch (1 1/2 inches) to cut them out. I cut the scalloped circle from my cricut at 1 3/4 inches. I placed a solid white circle on the back of the red scalloped to write a sentiment. I tied it with red and white yarn.
   I made 16 of these yesterday and they took no time at all.... Easy peasy. You are sure to get a smile when you pass theses around the office.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Terri

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri