I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tims 12 Tags of Christmas ---Tag #1





I'm done!!! I'm finished!! Ive reached the end!!!
Oh wait this is only the FIRST Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas Tag (http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/)

 I wanted to make Tims 12 Tags of Christmas this year. However I didn't have not one of the long list of products he used to make his amazing tag. So I did what any crafty woman would do. I torn my craft room apart until I assembled a ton of product on my table. This is what I made!!!
 Tim's is so much cuter but I'm happy with mine.

99% of the die cuts for this tag came off one cartridge. I used Stretch Your Imagination for everything except the NOEL. I used MS Seasonal Cake for that. I cut 3 leaves ( pages 48, pg 75 and pg 76) in different shades of green. I cut the flourish on page 77 in Black. The tag was on page 82 ( I trimmed the top off). The pine cones I cut by hand but any circle paper flower would work. Instead of pushing the middle of the flower in you will pull it out to make a cone, when done rolling. I inked around the edges with brown. I used Snow-Tex to add the snow. I also didnt have the embossing folder so I used a cuttle bug one that looked as close to snowflakes as I could.
  I'm not sure I will make all 12. This would be a full time job trying to match up all the supplies he uses. But this tag was fun to make. He is to talented. Thank you Tim for sharing your talent with us!
 
Happy Crafting
Terri

5 comments:

  1. Hi Terri-----I happened on your site in 2010 and I have been hooked on it since. I love your way of doing things and they are truly inspirational. Your craft room turned out super, keep up the good work.
    Your TH tag is awesome, please do more.

    gailpellegrin@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag is very elegant!!! You do such nice work, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail
    Thank you so much!! Im so glad you have ejoyed my blog. I have such a blast playing here.
    I hope you stop by again!!!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam
    Thank you. Your comments awlays make we feel good about my blog and what I do.
    Thank you so much for stopping by.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very resourceful Terry, you did a fantastic job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri