I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas Wall Hanging



I usually place a large green wreath here but I like this hanging here too
My glass outside door will protect the sign from the weather.


I made this Christmas Wall hanging from a wall hanging I saw at walmart. They are in the jewelry department. The ones at Walmart were just gorgeous and weren't expensive at all. But why pay $12 for something I could make for less than a $1.00.

I ran to Dollar Tree and bought 3 shirt boxes for a $1. I wrapped the box in green wrapping paper. I used 2
large and 2 small plastic tree ornament's. I used a heavy wire I already had.
I put a hole in the plastic balls with an exacto knife and ran the wire through. Between each ball I made a loop with the wire to hold the ball in place. I then covered the loop with a red pom-pom but a ribbon would twice as cute ( thinking of changing mine). To hide the lip on the ornaments I wrapped tinsel around the lip ( were the wire hanger would be). I used the exacto knife to put a whole in the end and top of 2 ends of the box.

The Merry Christmas letters I cut from card stock from Songbird cart. The angel was cut from Joys of the Seasons cart.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri