I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello Saturday

Hello Saturday!! I'm so glad your here. I mean Saturday and you of course. Now that I'm retired my days run into each other without any importance. Today I have my cousin coming for a visit. She does have a job and is spending her weekend off with me. So she doesn't have a lot of free time so its nice to have her spend some of it with me. I'm excited it have her here. We are planning on lunch and little does she know a trip to the craft store  LOL She does not share my craziness for crafting.








I have finished the small matchbook album I was making of my granddaughter. I just choose some small pics that showed her wonderful personality. These pics were taken from 2 years old to 4 years old. I like the smallness of this type of album. It would be a quick sweet gift for a new mom or to celebrate any one event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri