I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Friday

Good Morning.


Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been working on a couple of things but not finishing much. Can you relate? lol. Halloween is coming up and my granddaughter is packing. Her and her family will be moving out of state the first of the month. I will be sad to see them go. Of course we have made the plans of visiting back and forth. Pretending that will be enough and I will not be consumed with loneness for my princess. We will see how it goes. Ok on to cards/crafts before I tear up.
Im working on two mini books. One is a tissue roll book. Here are a few of the pages I have completed.


This is the cover page
 Here is a pic of the match book mini. I havent started decorating the inside yet.
The match book is 5x5



I added vellum between each page. Its hard to see in these pics
but it adds a softness I like
Thanks again for stopping by. I have a fall card completed I will post tomorrrow. I also have some pics of my E that Ive added even more bling to.
Until tomorow, Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri