I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

A hard week..

Sorry, there hasn't been a new card posted since Monday. We have had some family business to attend to and that has kept me very busy. I'm hoping to have pictures of a new mini I'm working on posted soon. I've added some more bling to my Cricut. I cant wait to show you that. Its crazy when life gets in the way of crafting. Just doesn't seem fair. Have a great weekend and check back Monday for some ramblings from this Texas craft room.




Until then enjoy some pictures of my grand daughter and I pumpkin hunting at the local market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri