I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Looks hard but oh so easy to make Card


Good afternoon Everyone!! I am posting a pic of a card I made this morning for my friend Evelyn. She has someone special in mind that she wants to give this card too. I hope Evelyn and her friend enjoy it. This card is so much fun to make.


I'm on my way across town to pick up my granddaughter for a few days. My daughter tells me they have made the decision to move back to Louisiana on Nov 1st. I am so sad to see them go. I will miss her and my granddaughter so very much!! Makes me want to follow them.

Have a great weekend everyone

2 comments:

  1. Terri, knock me over with a feather. This is gorgeous. I love this cut because it does have a certain WOW factor to the receiver! This is a beautiful thank you card. I'm so glad you shared it on Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make one of these cards SO BADLY! I just have no clue how to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri