I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Time to think Christmas cards?


Good Morning Everyone. Thank your for stopping by my blog. It is a beautiful day here in Texas. I have been working on some cards that I plan to send out Christmas. I saw a video over at CARDSTV that Mary did with a snow globe. Of course as always I never have the cart she used. However.. I did have a snow globe on the Joys of the Season cart. The snowman on JS cart was tall a thin not a cute fat snowman like Mary's. So I cut the tall snowman with my E and sniped his head off and used just the bottom half. He fit perfectly well in my snow globe. I did use acetate around the globe as Mary did. It does give it a glass globe appearance. I used stickles over the snowflakes. It doesn't show up well on the pictures but the snowflakes really sparkle great in person. The look on my snowmans face says, help I want out!!! The next one I make I will pen a different face on him. Still not sure if this is the card I will make for Christmas. As you can see I didn't even use a typical Christmas sentiment. It reads: How is everything in your Bowl : I will make a few more designs than decide.


I hope you are having a great day and have great plans for the weekend. My dear friend Richard is still in India. He is on a missions trip. His 3 weeks will be up next Saturday and he will be home. It will be good to have him safely back home. I have missed my Buddy. He tells me he has me a beautiful prayer shawl. I cant wait to see it. I will post pictures as soon as I get my hands on it.
 
Thanks again for stoping by
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri