I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My attempt at the Masking Technique

I was working on using some masking techniques. This is my first time to try it. I cut the two images with my E using clear vinyl . I then inked around the image with brown ink. Once I took off the vinyl I had the negative image. I think I will play around some more with masking. Masking could be a lot of fun and very different for me. I used the Child Year cart. This cart is perfect for masking. All the images on this cart are silhouettes which are perfect for this technique. I used pattern paper for the card with the fairy. Once the mask was removed I like the pattern paper showing. I used a small star burst stamp also before I removed the mask. I think I need to do some more experimenting before I get it perfect, but I do like it so far. I do not like the raffla on the  fairy card and the cat card isnt even finished yet. Its a good start. back to my work table. Have a great day everyone!! Thanks for stoping by.                                                                 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.