I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Lord is my Refuge Card


Happy Friday everyone. This week started out with a bang but has ended with a thud. I have one child who is in need of prayers. He has lost his way and is having  hard time finding the track that God has laid out for him. I have been in prayer for him the past few days. I know that God will guide him and lead him safely back on track. With that said I needed a reminder God was still in charge. I made this card in fall colors. The sentiment reads God is our Refuge and Strength a very present help in trouble Psl 46:1.
Have a great weekend everyone!! My grand daughter Kimmy is spending the weekend with her Maw-Maw T. What a wonderful way to enjoy Gods love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri