I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Dad and Me page

Good Morning Everyone


Today I was working on a lay out page for my grand daughter Kimmy. I have tons of pictures of her and her dad. She is a daddy's girl. I have wanted to make a paper bag album of these pics. Time has not permitted that. I saw these pics this morning laying on top of my photo box.
I made the circle using the Accent Essential cart. There are a lot of great things on this cart for scrap booking. Not so much for cards. The sizes lend themselves (they just look better) to a bigger page than a card.

Tomorrow my grand daughter moves out of state. I will miss her terribly. Lucky for me, I have a job interview tomorrow with Joann's. They are looking for someone to handle their crops a few times a month. I'm their gal!!!! I will let you know. I'm not the only person they are interviewing. So we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri