I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cards for my November Card swap




From the Childs Year cart. I cut them at 5 1/2. The sentiment is a Morning Star stamp. Flower
ribbon and button are from my stash.
 
Hello everyone. Hope your week is going well. I have been sick but very busy. I have finished my cards for the swap finally!!!. It was great fun. I plan to do it again next month. Cant wait to get my share of the cards. We did 12 cards of 2 designs, 6 each design.  If you have a chance to do a swap please do it.
 
A simple Tag card. I used a sentiment from
Morning Star Stamps. The bird I got at Hobby Lobby

 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri