I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Princess dress layout

Hello


I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. Mine was very good. Despite the fact that my grand daughter has moved out of state. I miss her so much. I did a scrapbook page of her. She was dressed in her Princess dress. She loves to pose. She's so good at it. I scraplifted this layout from a scrabooking mag. Changed the colors to match her dress. I love the way it turned out.
 
I'm working on my 12 cards for the card swap I'm doing. I will post them as soon as I'm done. Then its on to working on my daughters Christmas present. I'm doing her a recipe album. We have changed the direction of this album 3 times. I think we have finally decided on layout. I will post some picture when I get a few pages done.
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri