I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

New card with random found stamps

All stamps do not have to come in a set. I wish I could afford to buy all the wonderful stamp sets that are available today. I cant do it so I pick up stamps from all kind of places. Some stamps are a great  deal and I use them all the time. I have several I got from Michaels $1 bin that are my go to stamps for almost every card. Others dont stamp well or I find I dont have a need for them. Sometimes though I get lucky. Like I did this week.


This is a card I made using 6 different stamps. I got 5 of them from the Michael's $1 bin. The stamp I used to make the divides I got from Big Lots. The divide stamp (a simple straight line, that I made into the grid) came with 6 other stamps and I got them all for $1.00. I bought all they had, there was 5 different sets. I went to another Big Lots but they didn't have any. So I was lucky to find the ones I did find. This is simple card. It is an example of what you can do with the small stamps you pick up along the way that do not have any collation. The same day I found these stamps, I got a set of stamps from Goodwill. They had never been used and for .50 I got 5 wonderful clear stamps. I plan to make some cards from the stamps I got this week. I will challenge myself to make something from all the new stamps I got. This should be fun. So check back and see what I come up with. Have a great week!

Happy Everything Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri