I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

MiX Media Canvas ( Art Girl)



Happy Sunday Everyone!
  Those you know me know that I want to play with Mixed Media Art sooooo bad. Problem is I don't have any talent in this field! Oh well, that has never stopped me before. I went ahead and did a mix media canvas after I watched a Ustream with ArteDar. I just love her art work. She can do anything. You can watch her
Ustream here http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/21018478. She worked on the canvas but never finished it during that ustream.  Check out ArteDar 's blog  http://artedar.blogspot.com/ . She posted a pic of her finished canvas there. It is beautiful. You can see what I was using as my inspiration. I love mine even tho it looks nothing like the original. This is the first time I tried to draw an art doll. I think with some practice I could do another one.
I hope you enjoy my attempt at Mixed Media Art. .


Thanks for a stopping by
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri