I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

3d Welcome Baby




Hello everyone. Today I going to share with you my 5x5 Welcome Baby card. Its a 3d card on the inside. I saw a 3d valentine card on Martha Stewart's web page in February. This is my version of  one of her 3d cards.    
   You can check out her 3d cards here http://www.marthastewart.com/873639/basic-card-making-tips?czone=crafts/craft-card-making-center/card-spring-summer¢er=276974&gallery=274260&slide=873605 . 
   She has some print outs to complete her cards. I did mine with my Gypsy and my Expression.
If you came from the Card A Day Blog, where I am the guest designer today. Thank you and WELCOME
I first used my Gypsy to welded  b-b-a-b-y-y  together.
I scored each letter (where they were welded together) with my MS score board.


I used the extra B and Y to secure the letters to the inside of my card.




The Love You came from Gypsy Wandering cart cut at 4 inches, I added a balloon on a string  from a diecut set from my stash.

The paper  came already stamped at the right corner.
The paper is from my stash. It was a 6x6 paper stack. The congrats from the front is from a K and Co die cut Birthday set. The elephant was cut at 2 3/4 from MS  Holiday Cake cart.
 I hope you have enjoyed this card. You could use any word on the inside for a zillion occasions. The skys the limit.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job on the card and such a great idea. Will definitely have to try this in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri