I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thank you

Here is a simple Thank you card. I made this card with the Flower Shoppe cart. It is an A-2 card with the top right corner rounded. I cut the flowers at 2.5 inches. I am not sure where I got the leaves from. I did this card a month ago and have wanted to post it ..........but just couldn't remember where I got the leaves. The white card stock was ran through the Cuddle bug with a small flower folder. I cut a rectangle banner and notched the ends. I used a stamp from my stash as the Thank you.
If I figure out the leaves I will repost it!!Sorry. 
Happy Crafting  in 2012

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the card, I like it! Love the color combination and I'm liken this look for the half banner (I've seen that around a few blogs). TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri