I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thank you Card

So good to be home, Thank you all for your kind words and your prayers for my grand daughter Kimberlee. She is going just wonderful. Yesterday was her first day back to school. Her teacher reports she had a great day!!
So now back to where we were before the crisis.
                                 Card Making !!!


Here is a card I made for a friend who was so kind to take care of my dogs and my cat while I was away. I used some diecuts from K and Company and a bird house I cut with my Cricut. The ribbon, buttons, flowers and pins are all from my stash.


The inside of the card
I want to do a series of card's from the K and Co diecut  package.There are so many wonderful cut outs from this package. I noticed K and Co has several die cut packages that would make great cards. They are inexpensive.Their cutouts have great color and size. Added with a few cuts from the Cricut or a stamp or two. You have a great card!
   I have a invitation card coming on the Card a Day Blog  on Thursday. Then I plan to start the series of  the K and Co die cut cards.
I hope you will join me for a few cute and fast cards.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Terri! It is so cute. Look forward to your series and some fast new ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri