I have been Published

I will have Two cards in the

July 2011 Issue

Also Three cards in the

Sept/Oct 2011 Issue

The Bug Magazine


















Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Best Wishes-- Wedding Card


Hello Everyone!I am excited to bring you a 5x5 square wedding card. This is a simple card  I know you will enjoy making. I used 2 cricut cartridges, cuddle bug folders, a sticker and some bling.
My Directions
     I used the Cricut cart Holiday Cake ( MS) to cut the Best Wishes at 1 1/4. The cake was made with 3 rectangles. I ran them through 3 cuddle bug folders, then rounded the top corners. The rectangle's are 2 1/2 & 2 & 1 1/2 inches long by 1/2 wide.
     I had to make a cake plate since I didn't have a cart with one on it. So I used the Sentimental cart and a Fiskars scalloped punch. Here is a picture of the pen I cut from Sentimental ( at 3.5) and cut down to add to the scalloped edge to make the plate. The picture below will show you were to cut the pen to make a plate pedestal. Then glue the scalloped edge on top to make the plate. Once the plate is made add your cake. I put the cake layers on with foam tape. I then added two bling hearts to the top of the cake. The hearts with the arrow was a left over valentine sticker.


Thank you for stopping by my blog. If you came from the Card A Day blog...
         Welcome to my blog!!!!
    Please stop by again. Monday I will be continuing the series I am doing with K and Co die cuts. Scroll down and you will find the video I did a few days ago explaining the new series on my blog. You can also find me on Youtube under the name Sugarlite02

Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri


1 comment:

  1. Terri this is such a cute card! So creative too when you need something you don't have, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Id love to hear your thoughts. If you leave me your email I will respond.
Terri